The Minnesota Wild, including Marcus Foligno, meet the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday at 8:00 PM ET, at Xcel Energy Center. There are prop bets for Foligno available, and we have some stats to help you make good decisions.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Marcus Foligno Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Marcus Foligno Season Stats
- In 60 games this season, Foligno has averaged 16:41 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of +17.
- Foligno has scored in 18 games so far this season, and has 19 goals in total.
- He has 15 assists this season, with at least one assist in 14 different games.
- Foligno has gotten at least one point in 30 games this season, and 34 points in total.
- On the power play, he has scored four goals, plus picked up two assists.
- Foligno is averaging 1.3 shots per game, with a shooting percentage of 24.4%.
Marcus Foligno Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/27/2022||Avalanche||0||0||0||17:35||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|3/26/2022||Blue Jackets||0||0||0||15:13||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|3/24/2022||Canucks||0||0||0||13:40||Home||W 3-2 OT|
|3/21/2022||Golden Knights||1||0||1||14:40||Home||W 3-0|
|3/11/2022||Blue Jackets||0||0||0||19:59||Away||L 3-2 SO|
|3/10/2022||Red Wings||0||0||0||14:44||Away||W 6-5 SO|
Minnesota Wild Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from