In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Armitage from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of July 10, 2022 at 3:25 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Marcus Armitage odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
Armitage’s recent form
- In his last four events, Armitage has an average finish of 57th.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last four appearances.
- Armitage has not finished within five strokes of the winner or posted a better-than-average score in any of his last four events.
- He has carded an average score of +4 over his last four events.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Armitage at the Genesis Scottish Open
- Armitage finished 61st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he completed one bogey-free round.
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- Measuring 7,237 yards, The Renaissance Club is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged 7,264 yards.
- The average course Armitage has played over the past year has been 25 yards shorter than the 7,237 yards The Renaissance Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Marcus Armitage 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||61||74-69-72 (+7)||–||–||$0|
Check out all the details from Armitage’s 53rd-place finish in his last tournament appearance, The Open Championship at Royal St. George’s Golf Club.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from