Below you’ll find stats and insights about Schneider from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of June 17, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Marcel Schneider odds for the U.S. Open
Schneider’s recent form
- In his last two events, Schneider finished outside the top 20.
- He has made one cut over his last two tournaments.
- Schneider finished 144th in his only finish over his last two appearances.
- He finished with a score of +8 in his only made cut over his last two appearances.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: Schneider at the U.S. Open
- Schneider last played this event in 2022 and finished 144th.
- Schneider finished with six bogeys his last time at this tournament.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- Measuring 7,033 yards, The Country Club is set up as a par-71 for this event. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,253 yards .
- The average course Schneider has played over the last year (7,085 yards) is 52 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,033 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Marcel Schneider 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||144||78 (+8)||–||–||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from