The Green Bay Packers and Marcedes Lewis will take on the Minnesota Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 11 NFL contest. Let’s take a look at Lewis’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you pick out your best bets.
Marcedes Lewis Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Lewis’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week 7||Football Team||21||3||3||31||0|
Marcedes Lewis Receiving Trends Vs. Minnesota Vikings
- The 260.6 yards per game the Vikings are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- Lewis’ 11.7 receiving yards per game are 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (11.5).
- In 40.0% of his games this season (four of 10), Lewis has collected more than 11.5 receiving yards.
- Lewis’ average of 11.7 receiving yards per game is 3.8 more than his average prop bet over/under (7.9).
- Lewis has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 28.6% of his games (two times in seven games).
- The Vikings have allowed 13 passing TDs this season (1.4 per game), ranking them eighth among NFL defenses.
- In 10 games this year, Lewis has no receiving touchdowns.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 20, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Marcedes Lewis or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers Vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from