In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Leishman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of July 15, 2022 at 12:22 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Marc Leishman odds for The Open Championship
Leishman’s recent form
- Leishman has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Leishman has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those two times he’s made the cut.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Leishman at The Open Championship
- In Leishman’s last five trips to this tournament, he has finished in the top 10 one time. His average finish at the event is 66th.
- Leishman has three made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Leishman finished 133rd here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- Leishman recorded four birdies and six bogeys his last time at this event.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St Andrews Links (Old Course) measures 7,297 yards for this tournament, 32 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- The average course Leishman has played over the past year has been seven yards shorter than the 7,297 yards St Andrews Links (Old Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Marc Leishman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||133||76 (+4)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||73-72||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||71-69||-1.982||-0.224||$0|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||14||70-71-73-68 (+2)||5.64||5.44||$241,302|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||74-75||-4.776||2.188||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||34||72-71-73-68 (+4)||6.268||-2.936||$61,607|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||73-66-69-67 (-13)||-8.700||-2.48||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||68-75||0.098||3.076||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||73-75-71-74 (+5)||8.996||-5.664||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||69-78||-1.257||0.616||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||68||70-73-78-78 (+11)||-2.623||-0.197||$24,720|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||15||70-66-67-73 (-8)||2.692||2.871||$189,000|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||16||71-67-69-70 (-11)||6.361||-0.187||$132,300|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||36||67-68-68-66 (-11)||2.470||0.213||$35,700|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||10||69-67-65-68 (-23)||1.039||2.830||$188,000|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from