Marc-Edouard Vlasic will be in action when
the San Jose Sharks and Anaheim Ducks face off on Saturday, March 26, 2022, at 10:30 PM ET. Prop bets for Vlasic in that upcoming Sharks-Ducks matchup are available, so check out our stats to help you make good decisions.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Marc-Edouard Vlasic Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Marc-Edouard Vlasic Season Stats
- In 57 games this season, Vlasic has averaged 15:13 on the ice, with a plus-minus rating of -13.
- Vlasic has scored in two games so far this season (two goals in total).
- He has picked up at least one assist in 11 games this season, and has 11 in total.
- He has picked up at least one point in 13 games, and has 13 points in total, this season.
- Vlasic has no points on the power play this season.
- He takes 0.8 shots per game, scoring on 4.4% of them.
Marc-Edouard Vlasic Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/15/2022||Panthers||1||0||1||12:36||Home||L 3-2 OT|
|3/10/2022||Kings||0||0||0||13:39||Away||W 4-3 OT|
|3/6/2022||Ducks||1||1||0||19:01||Away||L 3-2 OT|
San Jose Sharks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from