The latest betting odds for this matchup show the Maple Leafs listed atto win on the moneyline. The Sabres are currently to take a victory for this contest on Tuesday. The total for this contest is set at .
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of April 12, 2022 at 4:13 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Maple Leafs Vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Maple Leafs Vs. Sabres Player Props
Injury Report as of April 12
Maple Leafs: Wayne Simmonds: Questionable (Illness), Jack Campbell: Out (Undisclosed), Jake Muzzin: Out (Undisclosed), Petr Mrazek: Out (Groin), Ondrej Kase: Out (Concussion), Rasmus Sandin: Out (Knee)
Sabres: Malcolm Subban: Out (Upper Body), Drake Caggiula: Out (Upper Body)
|Maple Leafs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Sabres Defense|
|3.85 (2)||Goals/Game||3.53 (26)|
|34.7 (6)||Shots/Game||33.5 (27)|
|11.1% (4)||Shooting %||10.5% (26)|
|10.1 (27)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.9 (25)|
|Sabres Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maple Leafs Defense|
|2.72 (25)||Goals/Game||3.07 (17)|
|29.4 (25)||Shots/Game||30.6 (10)|
|9.2% (23)||Shooting %||10.0% (22)|
|7.1 (7)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.0 (6)|
Maple Leafs And Sabres Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have been favored on the moneyline 64 times this season, and have finished 44-20 in those games.
- Toronto is yet to play a game with moneyline odds of -475 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Maple Leafs an 82.6% chance to win.
- The Sabres have been listed as an underdog 71 times this season, and won 24, or 33.8%, of those games.
- Buffalo has been at least a +350 moneyline underdog three times this season, and lost each of those games.
- The Sabres have a 22.2% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
Head to Head
Buffalo secured a 5-2 win in the last matchup between these teams. The Maple Leafs were led by Ondrej Kase (one goal) and Auston Matthews (one goal). Vinnie Hinostroza’s two goals and one assist and Peyton Krebs’ two goals led the Sabres.
|3/13/2022||Maple Leafs||Sabres||-1.5||6.5||5-2 BUF|
|3/2/2022||Maple Leafs||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||5-1 BUF|
|11/13/2021||Maple Leafs||Sabres||-1.5||6.0||5-4 TOR|
Maple Leafs Leaders
- A leading offensive player this season for Toronto, Matthews has recorded 99 points.
- Mitchell Marner is another of Toronto’s important contributors currently with 90 total points (31 goals and 59 assists) to his name.
- John Tavares has contributed 69 points for Toronto in 71 games this season, netting a goal on 12% of his shots and recording 26 goals and 43 assists.
- In 44 games played this season, Jack Campbell (22-8-1) has allowed 113 goals.
- Tage Thompson has put up 58 points (0.8 per game) for Buffalo, with 32 goals and 26 assists in 70 games (playing 17:49 per game).
- Jeff Skinner is one of the impact players on offense for Buffalo with 54 total points (0.8 per game), with 30 goals and 24 assists in 72 games.
- Rasmus Dahlin has 44 points so far, including nine goals and 35 assists.
- Craig Anderson is 10-7-0 this season, compiling 755 saves and allowing 85 goals (3.1 goals against average) with an .899 save percentage (42nd in the league).