The Maple Leafs areon the moneyline to win, while the Predators have odds to come out on top when the teams meet on Saturday. The total for this contest has been set at .
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of March 19, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Maple Leafs Vs. Predators Betting Odds
Maple Leafs Vs. Predators Player Props
Injury Report as of March 19
Maple Leafs: Jack Campbell: Out (Ribs), Jake Muzzin: Out (Concussion), Auston Matthews: Out (Suspension)
Predators: Mark Borowiecki: Out (Lower Body), Matt Benning: Out (Upper Body)
|Maple Leafs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Predators Defense|
|3.70 (3)||Goals/Game||2.80 (11)|
|34.4 (7)||Shots/Game||31.4 (14)|
|10.8% (8)||Shooting %||8.9% (7)|
|10.1 (28)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.8 (25)|
|Predators Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maple Leafs Defense|
|3.21 (12)||Goals/Game||3.00 (16)|
|29.2 (27)||Shots/Game||30.9 (10)|
|11.0% (5)||Shooting %||9.7% (17)|
|8.6 (20)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.0 (5)|
Maple Leafs And Predators Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have gone 38-18 when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter, Toronto has gone 38-18 (winning 67.9%).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Maple Leafs a 55.6% chance to win.
- The Predators have been an underdog in 26 games this season, and won 15 (57.7%).
- This season Nashville has won 11 of its 20 games, or 55.0%, when it’s the underdog by at least +105 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Predators have a 48.8% chance to win.
Head to Head
Toronto earned a 3-0 win in the most recent matchup between these squads. Mitchell Marner (one goal) and David Kampf (one goal and one assist) were among the Maple Leafs’ top performers. Ryan Johansen’s and Philip Tomasino’s were among the top showings for the Predators.
|11/16/2021||Maple Leafs||Maple Leafs||-1.5||5.5||3-0 TOR|
Maple Leafs Leaders
- With 45 goals and 32 assists this season, Auston Matthews is one of Toronto’s leading contributors (77 points).
- Marner has 24 goals and 41 assists for Toronto to compile 65 total points (1.3 per game).
- Through 60 games, John Tavares has proven himself as a scoring option for Toronto. He has 58 points (20 goals and 38 assists).
- Jack Campbell (19-8-1) has a 2.6 goals against average and a save percentage of .914 for Toronto.
- Roman Josi’s 72 points make him a vital offensive option for Nashville. He has 17 goals and 55 assists in 59 games.
- Matt Duchene is a top offensive contributor for Nashville with 61 total points this season. He has scored 31 goals and added 30 assists in 57 games.
- Filip Forsberg is a key contributor on offense for Nashville with 32 goals and 24 assists.
- Juuse Saros is 28-18-0 on the season, giving up 124 goals (2.5 goals against average) and amassing 1477 saves with a .923 save percentage (seventh-best in the league).