The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Maple Leafs listed atto win on the moneyline. The Panthers are currently to claim victory for this contest on Sunday. The over/under for this game is set at .
The betting facts in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 27, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Maple Leafs Vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Maple Leafs Vs. Panthers Player Props
Injury Report as of March 27
Maple Leafs: Jack Campbell: Out (Ribs), Jake Muzzin: Out (Concussion), Ondrej Kase: Out (Concussion), Rasmus Sandin: Out (Knee)
Panthers: Aaron Ekblad: Out (Lower Body), Jonas Johansson: Out (Undisclosed), Markus Nutivaara: Out (Lower Body), Anton Lundell: Out (Lower Body)
|Maple Leafs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Panthers Defense|
|3.66 (3)||Goals/Game||2.84 (11)|
|34.8 (6)||Shots/Game||30.7 (11)|
|10.5% (8)||Shooting %||9.3% (11)|
|10.2 (29)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||10.2 (1)|
|Panthers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maple Leafs Defense|
|4.06 (1)||Goals/Game||3.05 (17)|
|36.8 (1)||Shots/Game||30.6 (10)|
|11.0% (3)||Shooting %||10.0% (20)|
|11.0 (31)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.1 (6)|
Maple Leafs And Panthers Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have gone 39-20 when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, Toronto has a 38-19 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- The Maple Leafs have a 56.5% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season the Panthers have won one of the four games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Florida has played as a moneyline underdog of +105 or longer two times this season. They lost both games.
- The bookmakers’ moneyline implies a 48.8% chance of victory for the Panthers.
Maple Leafs Leaders
- A productive offensive player this season for Toronto, Auston Matthews has recorded 81 points.
- With 27 goals and 44 assists, Mitchell Marner is one of the top offensive options for Toronto with his 71 points (1.3 per game).
- Toronto’s offensive effort is aided by John Tavares’ 71 points. He’s contributed 39 assists.
- In the 40 games Jack Campbell has played this season, his save percentage is .914, 18th in the league.
- Jonathan Huberdeau has racked up 88 points (1.4 per game) for Florida, with 21 goals and 67 assists in 64 games (playing 19:10 per game).
- Aleksander Barkov Jr. is a key piece of the offense for Florida with 64 total points this season. He has scored 28 goals and added 36 assists in 51 games.
- Sam Reinhart has 62 points so far, including 24 goals and 38 assists.
- Sergei Bobrovsky is 28-6-1 in 42 games this season, conceding 105 goals (2.6 goals against average) with 1137 saves and a .915 save percentage (17th in the league).