The latest betting lines reveal that the Maple Leafs areon the moneyline and the Lightning are to win Game 7 of the NHL Playoffs First Round on Saturday. The over/under in this matchup has been set at .
The insights in this article reflect odds as of May 14, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Maple Leafs Vs. Lightning Betting Odds
Maple Leafs Vs. Lightning Player Props
Injury Report as of May 14
Maple Leafs: Rasmus Sandin: Out (Knee)
|Maple Leafs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Lightning Defense|
|3.83 (2)||Goals/Game||2.80 (6)|
|34.5 (7)||Shots/Game||29.7 (7)|
|11.1% (4)||Shooting %||9.5% (12)|
|10.1 (30)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||6.7 (18)|
|Lightning Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maple Leafs Defense|
|3.48 (7)||Goals/Game||3.09 (19)|
|30.8 (17)||Shots/Game||30.5 (9)|
|11.3% (3)||Shooting %||10.1% (22)|
|5.5 (1)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.2 (4)|
Maple Leafs And Lightning Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have been a moneyline favorite 73 times this season, and have gone 51-22 in those games.
- Toronto is 43-21 (winning 67.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline favorite of -135 or shorter.
- The Maple Leafs have a 57.4% chance to win this contest based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season the Lightning have won five of the 12 games, or 41.7%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Tampa Bay has a record of 2-4 in games when sportsbooks have them as underdogs of at least +115 on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied, given the moneyline set for this matchup, that the Lightning have a 46.5% chance to win.
Head to Head
The last time these two squads matched up, Tampa Bay won 4-3 in overtime. John Tavares led the Maple Leafs with two goals. Anthony Cirelli’s one goal and Nikita Kucherov’s one goal were among the top performances for the Lightning.
|5/10/2022||Maple Leafs||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.5||4-3 TOR|
|5/4/2022||Maple Leafs||Maple Leafs||-1.5||6.0||5-3 TB|
Maple Leafs Leaders
- One of Toronto’s top offensive options this season is Auston Matthews, who has put up 106 points in 73 games.
- With 35 goals and 62 assists, Mitchell Marner is one of the most important offensive options for Toronto with his 97 points (1.3 per game).
- William Nylander has contributed 80 points for Toronto in 81 games this season, netting a goal on 13.6% of his shots and putting up 35 goals and 45 assists.
- Across 49 games played, Jack Campbell has a goaltending record of 26-8-1. During those games, he’s allowed 123 goals while recording 1309 saves.
- Steven Stamkos’ 107 points make him an important offensive option for Tampa Bay. He has recorded 42 goals and 65 assists in 81 games.
- Victor Hedman has amassed 86 points this season, with 20 goals and 66 assists.
- Kucherov has netted 25 goals on the season, chipping in 44 assists.
- Andrei Vasilevskiy is 32-17-1 this season, compiling 1714 saves and giving up 155 goals (2.5 goals against average) with a .917 save percentage (16th in the league).