The latest betting odds for this matchup have the Maple Leafs listed atto win on the moneyline. The Flyers are currently to take a victory for this contest on Saturday. This contest has an over/under of .
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of April 2, 2022 at 6:12 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Maple Leafs Vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Maple Leafs Vs. Flyers Player Props
Injury Report as of April 2
Maple Leafs: Jack Campbell: Probable (Ribs), Jake Muzzin: Out (Concussion), Petr Mrazek: Out (Groin), Ondrej Kase: Out (Concussion), Ilya Lyubushkin: Questionable (Head), Rasmus Sandin: Out (Knee)
Flyers: Sean Couturier: Out (Back), Ryan Ellis: Out (Lower Body), Scott Laughton: Questionable (Concussion), Travis Konecny: Out (Illness), Nate Thompson: Probable (Shoulder), Carter Hart: Probable (Undisclosed)
|Maple Leafs Offense||Stats (Rank)||Flyers Defense|
|3.76 (3)||Goals/Game||3.48 (24)|
|34.6 (6)||Shots/Game||34.0 (29)|
|10.9% (5)||Shooting %||10.2% (24)|
|10.2 (29)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||5.6 (30)|
|Flyers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Maple Leafs Defense|
|2.57 (30)||Goals/Game||3.04 (17)|
|30.5 (17)||Shots/Game||30.5 (10)|
|8.4% (31)||Shooting %||10.0% (22)|
|7.7 (11)||Giveaways/Game vs Takeaways/Game||8.2 (5)|
Maple Leafs And Flyers Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs have been favored on the moneyline 61 times this season, and have gone 41-20 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -290 or shorter, Toronto has a 5-4 record (winning 55.6% of its games).
- The Maple Leafs have a 74.4% chance to win this matchup based on the moneyline’s implied probability.
- This season the Flyers have won 15 of the 54 games, or 27.8%, in which they’ve been an underdog.
- This season Philadelphia has been at least a +230 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- The moneyline set for this outing implies a 30.3% chance of victory for the Flyers.
Head to Head
Toronto secured a 3-0 victory in the last meeting between these squads. William Nylander recorded two goals for the Maple Leafs. Ryan Ellis and Carter Hart were two of the 22 Flyers skaters to score zero goals each.
|11/10/2021||Maple Leafs||Flyers||-1.5||6.0||3-0 TOR|
Maple Leafs Leaders
- With 50 goals and 37 assists this season, Auston Matthews is one of Toronto’s top contributors (87 points).
- Mitchell Marner is another of Toronto’s top contributors currently with 79 total points (28 goals and 51 assists) to his name.
- Toronto’s scoring effort is aided by John Tavares’ 79 points. He’s contributed 41 assists.
- In the 40 games Jack Campbell has played this season, his save percentage is .914, 18th in the league.
- Cam Atkinson’s 23 goals and 27 assists in 67 games for Philadelphia add up to 50 total points on the season.
- Travis Konecny has amassed 43 points this season, with 12 goals and 31 assists.
- Joel Farabee has earned 15 goals on the season, chipping in 17 assists.
- Hart has a 12-21-1 record this season, with a .909 save percentage (26th in the league). He has 1249 saves, and has given up 125 goals (3.0 goals against average).