The Manhattan Jaspers (4-1) will host the Fairleigh Dickinson Knights (0-5) after winning three straight home games. The contest tips at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. Keep reading to find betting insights and statistics to help place a wager on the Jaspers’ (to win on the moneyline) contest with the Knights ( ).
The betting facts in the following article use the latest odds as of November 30, 2021 at 4:03 PM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines for this matchup and get up to $1,000 Risk Free Bet at BetMGM today!
Manhattan vs Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Odds
Manhattan Offense Vs. Fairleigh Dickinson Defense
|Manhattan Offense||Stats (Rank)||Fairleigh Dickinson Defense|
|70.8 (209)||Points/Gm||82.6 (347)|
|67.8 (251)||Possessions/Game||70.5 (188)|
|47.8 (57)||Field Goal %||47.6 (328)|
|33.7 (178)||3PT %||37.5 (312)|
|52.9 (114)||Effective FG %||54.8 (332)|
|56.4 (103)||True Shooting %||59.3 (345)|
Fairleigh Dickinson Offense Vs. Manhattan Defense
|Fairleigh Dickinson Offense||Stats (Rank)||Manhattan Defense|
|60.4 (342)||Points/Gm||58.4 (31)|
|71.5 (117)||Possessions/Game||74.1 (291)|
|36.3 (352)||Field Goal %||41.3 (144)|
|35.1 (131)||3PT %||28.4 (58)|
|42.3 (349)||Effective FG %||45.4 (83)|
|46.9 (331)||True Shooting %||45.3 (24)|
Manhattan Betting Insights
- Manhattan has compiled a 6-1-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Jaspers have covered the spread when playing as at least 9-point favorites in two of two games this season.
- So far this season, three out of Manhattan’s seven games have gone over the point total.
- Manhattan’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 136 points three times.
- The Jaspers have an average total of 127.4 in their matchups this year, 8.6 fewer points than this game’s over/under.
Fairleigh Dickinson Betting Insights
- Fairleigh Dickinson has won two games against the spread this season.
- The Knights have been an underdog by 9 points or more four times this season, and covered the spread in two of those matchups.
- This year, games featuring Fairleigh Dickinson have gone over the point total twice.
- Fairleigh Dickinson has played three games this season that ended with a combined score over 136 points.
- The Knights’ average game total this season has been 146.8, 10.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
Manhattan Key Players
- Elijah Buchanan leads the Jaspers in points and rebounds. He contributes 12 points per game while also adding 5.6 rebounds.
- The team is led in assists by Jose Perez’s 7.6 per game.
- Samir Stewart is the top three-point shooter for the Jaspers, hitting 1.8 per game.
- Buchanan leads the team with 2.8 steals per game. Josh Roberts collects 1.2 blocks an outing to pace Manhattan.
Fairleigh Dickinson Key Players
- Brandon Rush owns the Knights top spot in scoring with 14.4 points per game and also tacks on 2.6 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest.
- Ibrahim Wattara (five rebounds per game) and Devon Dunn (2.4 assists per game) are the Fairleigh Dickinson leaders in rebounds and assists.
- Dunn makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knights, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- Fairleigh Dickinson’s Dunn has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with one per game and Anquan Hill is first in blocks with 0.8 per game.