The Los Angeles Lakers, with Malik Monk, will face off against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Monk is averaging 12.9 points, 2.6 assists and 3.4 rebounds per contest.
Let’s break down Monk’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you make your best wagers.
Malik Monk Prop Bets (March 16)
Monk Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Wednesday’s over/under for Monk is 14.5 points. That’s 1.6 more than his season average of 12.9.
- Through 68 games this season, Monk has put up more than 14.5 points 24 times.
- So far this season, Monk is 18-for-33 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Monk’s 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 0.3 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Monk has made more than 2.5 threes in 22 games this season.
- The Timberwolves are the 21st-best defensive team in the league, giving up 112.0 points per contest.
Monk Vs Timberwolves
Bet On Lakers Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from