The Los Angeles Lakers, including Malik Monk, match up against the Oklahoma City Thunder at 10:30 PM ET on Friday. Monk posts 13.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game, shooting 47.2% from the floor and 39.1% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per contest.
In this piece, we’ll break down Monk’s stats and trends to help you pick out the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Malik Monk Prop Bets (April 8)
Monk Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.4 points Monk has scored per game this season is 10.1 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (23.5).
- In the 80 games he’s played this season, Monk’s point total has exceeded 23.5 points eight times.
- Monk has exceeded his points prop total 21 times this season (in 41 games with such a prop).
- Monk’s 2.2 made three-pointers per game is 1.3 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Monk has connected on more than 3.5 threes in 16 of his 80 games so far this season.
- The Thunder are the 15th-best defensive squad in the league, conceding 111.4 points per game.
Monk Vs Thunder
Bet On Lakers Vs Thunder
Powered By Data Skrive using data from