Malik Monk and the Los Angeles Lakers will be facing off against the Milwaukee Bucks at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Monk puts up 8.6 points, 2.1 rebounds and 2.1 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.7 steals and 0.2 blocks.
With prop bets available for Monk in this matchup, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Malik Monk Prop Bets (November 17)
Monk Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 8.6 points Monk has scored per game this season is 0.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (9.5).
- Through 15 games this season, Monk has totaled more than 9.5 points six times.
- Monk has hit the over once on a points prop this season (in three tries).
- Monk’s 1.5 made three-pointers per game is equal to his over/under on Wednesday.
- Monk has seven games this season with more than 1.5 made three pointers.
- Conceding 109.6 points per game, the Bucks are the 22nd-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Monk Vs Bucks (2020-21)
Bet On Lakers Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from