Malik Beasley and the Minnesota Timberwolves will take on the San Antonio Spurs at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Beasley posts 8.7 points, 3.1 rebounds and 1.6 assists per contest. Defensively, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.1 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Beasley’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Malik Beasley Prop Bets (November 18)
Beasley Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 10.5 points prop bet over/under set for Beasley on Thursday is 1.8 more than his scoring average on the season (8.7).
- Through 14 games this season, Beasley has scored more than 10.5 points five times.
- Beasley has hit the over once on a points prop this season (in six tries).
- Beasley has averaged 2.1 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Beasley has made more than 2.5 threes in five of his games so far this season.
- The Spurs give up 109.3 points per game, 22nd-ranked in the NBA.
Beasley Vs Spurs (2020-21)
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Spurs
Powered By Data Skrive using data from