The Minnesota Timberwolves and Malik Beasley will take on the Sacramento Kings at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Beasley averages 9.1 points, 3.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest, shooting 32.1% from the floor and 30.5% from downtown with 2.2 made 3-pointers per game.
With prop bets available for Beasley in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Malik Beasley Prop Bets (November 17)
Beasley Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Beasley has averaged 9.1 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 2.4 points less than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- In the 13 games he’s played this season, Beasley’s point total has exceeded 11.5 points four times.
- Beasley has hit the over once on a points prop this season (in five tries).
- Beasley has hit 2.2 three-pointers per game, 0.3 less than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Beasley has five games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The Kings allow 110.7 points per game, 25th-ranked in the league.
Bet On Timberwolves Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from