Malcolm Brown and the Los Angeles Rams take on the New England Patriots on Thursday at home at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Brown’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
Malcolm Brown Week 14 Player Props
Brown’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Brown’s rushing yards per game average is 30.6.
- Seven times this season (out of 12 total games — 58.3%), Brown has had more than 23.5 rushing yards.
- Brown will go up against a Patriots squad that allows 118.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
- Brown’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 33.2 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 2.6 on average.
- Brown has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.2) in just 41.7% of his games (five out of 12 matchups).
- Brown has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 12 opportunities (41.7%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Brown has averaged 7.5 rushing attempts per game.
- In eight out of 12 games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Brown has had more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Brown has averaged 1.0 fewer rushing attempt per game than his season-long average prop bet total (8.5).
- Brown took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 12 games this year (33.3% of his chances).
- Brown has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (8.5 rushing attempts) in just 41.7% of his games (five of 12 games).
- This season, Patriots opponents have ran the ball 27.5 times per game, the 13th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 7, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Malcolm Brown or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from