Malcolm Brogdon’s Indiana Pacers square off against the Washington Wizards on Monday. Brogdon has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brogdon has played in 42 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Brogdon’s 21.4 points per game average is 0.9 points higher than Monday’s over/under.
- In 59.5% of his matchups this season (25 of 42 games) Brogdon has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Brogdon’s season scoring average of 21.4 is 0.8 points higher than his 20.6 average points over/under.
- Brogdon has hit the points over in 24 of 36 opportunities (66.7%).
- Brogdon has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.6 points) in 59.5% of his games (25 out of 42 contests).
- Opponents of the Wizards have averaged 119.3 points per game this season, the most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Brogdon has had an assists prop bet set 37 times this season out of 42 games.
- Brogdon has averaged 5.9 assists per game this year, 1.4 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Monday (4.5).
- In 29 out of 42 games this season (69%) Brogdon has had more than 4.5 assists.
- Brogdon has averaged 0.5 less assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 6.4.
- Brogdon has dished out 6.4 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in only 17 of 42 of his contests (40.5%).
- Teams are compiling 24.0 assists per game against the Wizards this season, the 19th-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pacers vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from