Malcolm Brogdon has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Indiana Pacers and the Dallas Mavericks. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Mavericks.
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brogdon has had a points prop bet set in 35 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Brogdon is set at 18.5 points. That is 2.9 fewer points than his season average of 21.4.
- In 26 of 41 games this season (63.4%) Brogdon has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Brogdon’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 20.7 points, which he’s outscored by 0.7 points on average this year.
- Brogdon has hit the over on his point totals in 23 chances (65.7%) out of 35 opportunities.
- In 24 of 41 games this season (58.5%), Brogdon scored more than his average points over/under of 20.7.
- The Mavericks’ opponents are scoring 111.1 points per game, which is the 18th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Brogdon has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 36 times this season.
- Brogdon combines to average 32.1 points, rebounds and assists, 4.6 more than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (27.5).
- Brogdon has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total for Friday’s game in 29 of 41 games (70.7%).
- Brogdon’s PRA average (32.1) is 0.2 higher than his average prop bet over/under (31.9).
- In 52.8% of his opportunities this season (19 of 36), Brogdon has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- Brogdon covered his average PRA over/under (31.9) in 56.1% of his matchups this season (23 of 41 games).
Last 10 Games
Brogdon vs the Mavericks
Bet on the Pacers vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from