Malcolm Brogdon has several prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his Indiana Pacers and the Miami Heat. Here’s a breakdown of his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Heat.
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brogdon has had a points prop bet set in 37 of the 43 games he has played this season.
- Brogdon has scored 21.5 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 3.0 points more than Wednesday’s points prop total.
- 28 times this season (out of 43 total games — 65.1%) Brogdon has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Brogdon’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (20.6 points) by 0.9 points.
- Brogdon has hit the points over in 67.6% of his opportunities (25 of 37 chances).
- Brogdon’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.6 points, a figure he’s gone over 26 out of 43 games (60.5%).
- Teams are averaging 107.6 points per game against the Heat this season, the 26th-most allowed by a team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Brogdon has had a prop bet set for assists in 38 of 43 total games this season.
- Brogdon’s season-long assist average — 5.9 per game — is 0.4 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist prop bet value (5.5).
- In 25 out of 43 games this season (58.1%) Brogdon has dished out more than 5.5 assists.
- Brogdon has averaged 5.9 assists per game, 0.4 fewer per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 6.3.
- Brogdon has recorded 6.3 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in only 18 of 43 of his contests (41.9%).
- Opponents of the Heat have averaged 25.4 assists per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Brogdon vs the Heat
Bet on the Pacers vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from