Malcolm Brogdon and Indiana play the Miami Heat on Friday. Prop bettors will wonder how Brogdon has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brogdon has played in 38 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 33 of them.
- Brogdon’s 21.7 points per game average is 3.2 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- In 65.8% of his matchups this season (25 of 38 games) Brogdon has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Brogdon’s season scoring average of 21.7 is 0.9 points higher than his 20.8 average points over/under.
- Brogdon has hit the points over in 22 of 33 opportunities (66.7%).
- Brogdon has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.8 points) in 60.5% of his games (23 out of 38 contests).
- Opponents of the Heat have averaged 106.8 points per game this season, the 28th-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Brogdon has had an assists prop bet set in 34 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Brogdon has averaged 6.0 assists per game this season, 0.5 assists more than his prop bet for the matchup on Friday (5.5).
- In 60.5% of his matchups this season (23 out of 38) Brogdon has had more than 5.5 assists.
- Brogdon has averaged 6.0 assists per game, 0.5 less per game than his average assist prop bet total of 6.5.
- In only 42.1% of Brogdon’s games (16 out of 38) he’s recorded more than 6.5 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
- Opponents of the Heat have averaged 25.1 assists per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pacers vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from