Malcolm Brogdon has multiple prop bets set for the outing against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday. Here are the insights you need to know for Brogdon’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brogdon has played in 40 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 35 of them.
- Brogdon’s 21.6 points per game average is 2.1 points greater than Monday’s over/under.
- In 62.5% of his matchups this season (25 of 40 games) Brogdon has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Brogdon’s season scoring average of 21.6 is 0.9 points higher than his 20.7 average points over/under.
- Brogdon has hit the points over in 23 of 35 opportunities (65.7%).
- Brogdon has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.7 points) in 60% of his games (24 out of 40 games).
- The Bucks’ opponents are scoring 112.5 points per game, which is the 12th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Brogdon has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 36 times this season.
- Brogdon’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 32.4, which is 1.9 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (30.5).
- In 62.5% of his games (25 out of 40) Brogdon has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Brogdon has a season-long PRA average (32.4) that’s 0.5 higher than his average PRA prop bet over/under (31.9).
- In 19 out of 36 chances this year (52.8%), Brogdon has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In 57.5% of his matchups this season (23 of 40 games), Brogdon covered his average PRA over/under (31.9).
Last 10 Games
Brogdon vs the Bucks
Bet on the Pacers vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from