Malcolm Brogdon and his Indiana Pacers teammates take the court against the Toronto Raptors at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Brogdon posts 19.1 points, 5.1 rebounds and 5.9 assists per contest. At the other end, he posts 0.9 steals and 0.4 blocked shots.
In this article, we take a look at all of Brogdon’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Bets (March 26)
Brogdon Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Brogdon’s 19.1 points per game average is 0.6 points more than Saturday’s over/under.
- Brogdon has put up more than 18.5 points 17 times this season (through 74 games).
- Brogdon has hit the over 12 times on a points prop this season (in 36 tries).
- Brogdon has made 1.6 three pointers per game, 0.1 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Brogdon has made more than 1.5 threes in 20 of his 74 games so far this season.
- The Raptors give up 107.3 points per contest, ninth-ranked in the league.
Brogdon Vs Raptors
Bet On Pacers Vs Raptors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from