Malcolm Brogdon and the Indiana Pacers will be taking on the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Brogdon is averaging 22.2 points, 6.5 assists and 7.1 rebounds per game.
With prop bets available for Brogdon in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Bets (November 19)
Brogdon Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 21.5-point total set for Brogdon on Friday is 0.7 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Brogdon has recorded more than 21.5 points six times this season (through 16 games).
- Brogdon has hit the over four times on a points prop this season (in 10 tries).
- Brogdon has made 1.7 three-pointers per game, 0.8 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Brogdon has made more than 2.5 treys in three games this season.
- The Hornets are the worst defensive team in the league, giving up 113.3 points per game.
Brogdon Vs Hornets
Bet On Pacers Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from