The Indiana Pacers and Malcolm Brogdon will face the Atlanta Hawks at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Brogdon leads the Pacers with 20.7 points per contest and 5.9 assists, while also averaging 5.8 rebounds.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Brogdon’s props, we take a look at all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Bets (December 1)
Brogdon Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Brogdon’s 20.7 points per game average is 0.2 points more than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In the 23 games he’s appeared in this season, Brogdon’s point total has gone over 20.5 points eight times.
- Brogdon has gone up against a points prop bet in 17 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total six times.
- Brogdon’s 2.1 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Brogdon has finished five games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- Conceding 107.8 points per contest, the Hawks are the 20th-ranked team in the NBA on defense.
Brogdon Vs Hawks (2020-21)
Bet On Pacers Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from