Malcolm Brogdon will hit the court on Monday when his Indiana Pacers play the Denver Nuggets. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Brogdon’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Malcolm Brogdon Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brogdon has played in 36 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 31 of them.
- Brogdon’s 21.5 points per game average is 2.0 points higher than Monday’s over/under.
- In 61.1% of his matchups this season (22 of 36 games) Brogdon has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Brogdon’s season scoring average of 21.5 is 0.7 points higher than his 20.8 average points over/under.
- Brogdon has hit the points over in 20 of 31 opportunities (64.5%).
- Brogdon has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.8 points) in 58.3% of his games (21 out of 36 contests).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are averaging 110.5 points per game, which is the 23rd-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Brogdon has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 32 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Brogdon has averaged the same number of three-pointers per gameas his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- In 17 of his 36 games this season (47.2%), Brogdon has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Brogdon has made 0.3 more three-pointers this season than his average prop bet over/under of 2.2.
- Brogdon has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 59.4% of his matchups (19 of his 32 opportunities).
- Brogdon’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 2.2 three-pointers, a number he’s eclipsed in only 17 of 36 games (47.2%).
- Teams are averaging 12.9 made shots from three-point range per game against the Nuggets this season, the 13th-most allowed by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Brogdon vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Pacers vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from