The Orlando Magic (4-2) host the Cleveland Cavaliers (4-2) as favorites after Nikola Vucevic went off for 30 points in the Magic’s 108-99 loss to the Thunder. The game airs on FS-FL at 7:00 PM ET on Monday, January 4, 2021.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of January 4, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Magic vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Magic vs Cavaliers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of January 4
Jonathan Isaac: Out For Season (Knee),
Chuma Okeke: Out (Knee),
Al-Farouq Aminu: Out (Knee),
Evan Fournier: Day To Day (Back Spasms),
James Ennis III: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Isaac Okoro: Day To Day (Foot),
Dylan Windler: Out (Wrist),
Kevin Love: Out (Calf),
Kevin Porter Jr.: Out (Personal),
Matthew Dellavedova: Out (Concussion)
Magic and Cavaliers Records ATS
- Orlando is over .500 against the spread this season with a record of 4-2.
- The Magic are an even 1-1 against the spread this season when they are at least a 4.5-point favorite.
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over in 4 of 6 games this season (66.7%).
- Cleveland has consistently covered the spread this season with a record of 4-2.
- 33.3% of Cleveland’s 6 games this season have gone over the over/under.
VIDEO: NBA picks and predictions for tonight
Head to Head
Terrence Ross scored a team-high 21 points to help lead the Magic over Collin Sexton (19 points) and the Cavaliers 93-87 in their last matchup on Friday. The Magic were favored by 4.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 180 total points to fall short of the 210-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|12/6/2019||Magic||Cavaliers||-4.5||210||-200||165||Regular Season||93-87 ORL*|
|11/27/2019||Cavaliers||Cavaliers||-0.5||208.5||-110||-110||Regular Season||116-104 ORL*|
|10/23/2019||Magic||Magic||-9.5||211.5||-535||404||Regular Season||94-85 ORL|
|3/14/2019||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||120-91 ORL|
|3/3/2019||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||107-93 CLE|
|11/5/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||102-100 ORL|
|2/6/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||116-98 ORL|
|1/18/2018||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||104-103 CLE|
|1/6/2018||–||Magic||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||131-127 CLE|
|10/21/2017||–||Cavaliers||–||–||–||–||Regular Season||114-93 ORL|
- 12/6/2019 DNP – Magic: Nikola Vucevic; Cavaliers: Kevin Love
- 11/27/2019 DNP – Magic: Nikola Vucevic, Aaron Gordon
- The Magic are the NBA’s 12th-highest scoring team (112 PPG), while the Cavaliers allow their opponents the fifth-fewest points per game (105.3) in the league.
- The Magic have out-scored their opponents by only one point this season (0.2 points per game on average), and the Cavaliers have put up only 16 more points than their opponents on the year (2.7 per game).
- Ross leads the Magic scoring 22.0 points per game.
- Ross’ points prop over/under for the game is set at 16.5, 5.5 points lower than his season average of 22.0.
- Orlando is led in rebounding by Vucevic’s 11.5 rebounds per game and assisting by Markelle Fultz’s 5.8 assists per game .
- Vucevic’s rebounding prop total for the game is posted at 11.5 boards, equal to his season average of 11.5.
- Ross hits 2.8 threes per game to lead the Magic.
- Ross’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots lower than his season average of 2.8.
- Evan Fournier leads the team with 1.4 steals per game. Michael Carter-Williams collects 0.5 blocks a game to pace Orlando.
- Fournier’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 steals greater than his season average of 1.4.
- Sexton owns the Cavaliers top spot in scoring with 26.0 points per game and also tacks on 2.0 rebounds and 3.7 assists per contest.
- Sexton’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 26.5, 5.2 lower than his season average of 31.7.
- When it comes to Cleveland leaders in rebounds and assists, the team has two players at the top: Andre Drummond with 14.2 rebounds per game and Darius Garland with 6.3 assists per game.
- Drummond’s PRA prop total for the contest is set at 32.5, 1.7 less than his season average of 34.2.
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Garland’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, equal to his season average of 2.5.
- Cleveland’s Larry Nance Jr. has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 2.7 per game and Drummond is first in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Nance’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 0.5, 2.2 steals less than his season average of 2.7.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from