Mackenzie Hughes enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 37th in his last event at this course, the 2021 Wyndham Championship. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Kevin Kisner, when action begins August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina.
The betting trends in what follows reflect odds as of August 2, 2022 at 3:25 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Mackenzie Hughes odds for the Wyndham Championship
Hughes’ recent form
- In his last five events, Hughes has an average finish of 25th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut twice.
- Hughes has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -2.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Hughes at the Wyndham Championship
- Hughes has an average finish of 42nd over his last three trips to this tournament.
- Hughes made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Hughes finished 37th when he last played this event in 2021.
- He carded a score in one round that was among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Sedgefield Country Club has a recent scoring average of -9.
- The average course Hughes has played over the last year (7,242 yards) is 115 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,127 yards).
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -9.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Mackenzie Hughes 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||74-74||-3.804||-2.842||$0|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||73-75||-3.818||3.202||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-73||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-66-68-68 (-8)||3.604||-4.016||$61,835|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||24||72-69-73-70 (+4)||-0.16||3.24||$150,849|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||66-75-68-67 (-4)||18.704||3.504||$57,047|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||67-73-76-74 (+2)||10.780||12.044||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-72||-9.864||1.530||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-73||1.224||3.186||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-72-67 (-2)||8.112||6.236||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-77||-2.836||-2.432||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||50||73-75-77-78 (+15)||0.924||2.412||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70||-3.226||1.046||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-76||0.027||-1.668||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||70-70-70-74 (+4)||0.797||0.400||$20,286|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-72||-2.887||0.317||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||71-69-67-70 (-10)||-1.656||6.403||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72||-0.175||1.419||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from