Below you’ll find stats and insights about Hughes from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reflect odds as of July 15, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Mackenzie Hughes odds for The Open Championship
Hughes’ recent form
- In his last five appearances, Hughes has an average finish of 39th.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Hughes has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -2.
The Open Championship details
- Date: July 13-16, 2022
- Location: Saint Andrews, United Kingdom
- Course: St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Par: 72 / 7,297 yards
Course history: Hughes at The Open Championship
- Over Hughes’ last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 42nd.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Hughes last played this event in 2022 and finished 77th.
- His last time at this tournament, Hughes finished with three birdies and two bogeys.
Course comparison – St Andrews Links (Old Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,265 yards, which is 32 yards shorter than the 7,297-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- The courses Hughes has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,245 yards, while St Andrews Links (Old Course) will play at 7,297 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Mackenzie Hughes 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||77||73 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||76-73||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||25||70-66-68-68 (-8)||3.604||-4.016||$61,835|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||24||72-69-73-70 (+4)||-0.16||3.24||$150,849|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||28||66-75-68-67 (-4)||18.704||3.504||$57,047|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||67-73-76-74 (+2)||10.780||12.044||$51,000|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||77-72||-9.864||1.530||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||68-73||1.224||3.186||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||9||66-73-72-67 (-2)||8.112||6.236||$218,250|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||73-77||-2.836||-2.432||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||50||73-75-77-78 (+15)||0.924||2.412||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-70||-3.226||1.046||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-76||0.027||-1.668||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||48||70-70-70-74 (+4)||0.797||0.400||$20,286|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-72||-2.887||0.317||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||71-69-67-70 (-10)||-1.656||6.403||$119,843|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||70-72||-0.175||1.419||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from