Luke List’s latest odds to win The RSM Classic are listed at. In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about List from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the following article reference odds valid as of November 21, 2021 at 11:21 AM ET. See below for a table with the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Luke List odds for the The RSM Classic
List’s recent form
- List has earned one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes over his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- List has finished with a better-than-average score in three of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -8.3 in his last five tournaments.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: List at The RSM Classic
- Over List’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 23rd.
- List has made the cut in three of his last five trips to this tournament.
- List did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The par 70 measures 7,005 yards for this week, which is 302 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) checks in at 7,005 yards, 283 yards shorter than the average course List has played over the past year (7,288 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Luke List 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||11||65-71-69-71 (-4)||$166,875|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||69-70||$0|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||7||69-69-70-67 (-5)||$259,322|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||72-67||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||17||69-70-68-65 (-16)||$86,683|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||51||71-70-72-71 (-4)||$16,730|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||70||71-70-70-72 (-1)||$19,475|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||66-73||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||58||68-71-70-73 (-2)||$14,718|
|July 15-18||Barbasol Championship||5||65-68-65-71 (-19)||$115,938|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||4||66-63-71-68 (-16)||$248,000|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||MC||72-73||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||76-72||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||74-68||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||61||68-69-72-70 (-9)||$17,820|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||6||67-72-68-72 (-5)||$273,375|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||58||74-66-72-72 (E)||$16,259|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||17||73-71-70-69 (-5)||$105,875|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||75-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-72||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||63||71-72-75-76 (+6)||$20,181|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-73||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||30||72-67-68-67 (-10)||$44,713|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||10||66-77-72-66 (-7)||$168,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||21||69-68-68-72 (-11)||$58,625|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-67||$0|
List’s last tournament appearance, his 11th-place finish in the Houston Open, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from