Luke List made the cut and placed 21st in his last appearance in the Rocket Mortgage Classic, and he hasodds to win as he heads into this year’s tournament at Detroit Golf Club. Detroit, Michigan will play host to the event from July 28-31, as 169 competitors hit the course seeking championship last won by Cameron Davis.
The insights in what follows use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 3:30 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Luke List odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
List’s recent form
- List has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Over his last five appearances, List has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his last five appearances.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: List at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- List has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- List finished 21st on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
- He carded three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Measuring 7,340 yards, Detroit Golf Club is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with an average distance of 7,265 yards.
- Golfers at Detroit Golf Club have averaged a score of -11 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4 over the past year.
- The average course List has played over the past year has been 94 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -4. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Luke List 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 13-16||The Open Championship||MC||76-73||-7.924||1.31||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||72-75||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||19||68-68-70-65 (-9)||13.432||-5.844||$106,102|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||MC||72-73||1.56||-0.02||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||26||67-71-72-77 (-1)||11.488||11.336||$89,400|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||41||74-70-71-70 (+5)||1.976||-6.644||$43,839|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-67||-2.246||-3.344||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||31||68-66-74-74 (+2)||7.66||-1.312||$55,013|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||75-74||0.11||-9.378||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||77-75||-5.14||-1.194||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||53||68-74-71-73 (-2)||7.952||7.028||$20,244|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||74-75||4.754||-7.12||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||72-71||0.396||-1.966||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||53||73-66-73-70 (-2)||4.774||-5.866||$19,303|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||1||67-68-72-66 (-15)||7.443||3.731||$1,512,000|
|January 20-24||The American Express||22||70-70-66-69 (-13)||2.663||-1.057||$79,420|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from