Luke List enters the 2021 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +15000 odds to win after he made the cut in his last tournament, the AT&T Byron Nelson, and finished 61st.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of May 24, 2021, 6:19 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Luke List odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
List’s recent form
- List has posted one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes over his last five tournaments.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- List has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has carded an average score of -4.8 over his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 27-30, 2021
- Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Daniel Berger
Course history: List at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- List did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2020).
- He’s entered two tournaments at Colonial Country Club since 2015.
- List has an average finish of over his last two trips to this course.
- List did not make the cut in either of his last two trips to this course.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,320 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,209 yards.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Colonial Country Club has a recent scoring average of -2.5.
- The average course List has played over the past year has been 69 yards longer than the 7,209 yards Colonial Country Club will measure for this event.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average a score of -6.1 relative to par. That’s lower than this course, which has a scoring average of -2.5.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Luke List 2021 results
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||61||68-69-72-70 (-9)||$17,820|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||6||67-72-68-72 (-5)||$273,375|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||MC||72-70||$0|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||58||74-66-72-72 (E)||$16,259|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||17||73-71-70-69 (-5)||$105,875|
|March 25-28||Corales Puntacana Resort & Club Championship||MC||73||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||75-69||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-72||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||63||71-72-75-76 (+6)||$20,181|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||70-73||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||30||72-67-68-67 (-10)||$44,713|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||10||66-77-72-66 (-7)||$168,125|
|January 21-24||The American Express||21||69-68-68-72 (-11)||$58,625|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-67||$0|
Check out all the details from List’s 61st-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the AT&T Byron Nelson at TPC Craig Ranch.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from