In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Guthrie from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below reflect odds as of July 29, 2022 at 6:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Luke Guthrie odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Guthrie’s recent form
- In his last three events, Guthrie finished outside the top 20.
- In the last three times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut once.
- Guthrie finished 79th in his only finish over his last three tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -1 relative to par in his only made cut in his last three events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Guthrie at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Guthrie finished 79th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He completed one round under par in his last attempt at this tournament.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,265 yards over the past year. This week will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, 75 yards longer than average.
- Courses Guthrie has played over the past year have averaged 7,340 yards, which is the exact length of Detroit Golf Club this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Luke Guthrie 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||79||71 (-1)||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-71||-0.182||2.002||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from