Luke Donald enters the 2022 Wyndham Championship at Sedgefield Country Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 49th in his most recent tournament, the Rocket Mortgage Classic. This tournament will tee off in Greensboro, North Carolina from August 4- 7. The competitors will hope to claim the title last won by Kevin Kisner.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of August 3, 2022 at 12:27 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Luke Donald odds for the Wyndham Championship
Donald’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Donald has an average finish of 53rd.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five appearances.
- Donald hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 53rd.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he’s made the cut.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: Donald at the Wyndham Championship
- Donald finished below the cut line in each of his last four trips to this tournament.
- Donald last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The average course Donald has played over the past year has been 80 yards longer than the 7,127 yards Sedgefield Country Club will measure for this event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Luke Donald 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 28 – August 1||Rocket Mortgage Classic||49||70-70-74-66 (-8)||1.076||1.632||$20,622|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||70-78||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||56||70-67-70-71 (-2)||-1.100||0.688||$19,007|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||68-76||2.812||4.292||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||MC||70-77||2.016||3.396||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-69-71-73 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71||-0.62||3.030||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||71-68-75-67 (+1)||1.684||-7.336||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-71||-4.932||-4.498||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||70-69-76-68 (-1)||-3.128||4.592||$18,480|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-71-75 (-1)||2.744||0.236||$19,522|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-71-67-68 (-10)||-1.076||8.716||$118,950|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-72||1.859||-3.012||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||-0.780||-0.387||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||71-68-70-72 (-6)||1.505||0.446||$29,195|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-73-69||-2.412||-0.896||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||68-65-67-68 (-12)||1.781||1.902||$49,250|
Donald’s last appearance, his 49th-place finish in the Rocket Mortgage Classic at , is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from