In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Donald from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of April 3, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Luke Donald odds for the Valero Texas Open
Donald’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Donald has finished in the top 20 once.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Donald has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been -6.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Donald at the Valero Texas Open
- Donald finished 58th in his only finish at this event in five visits.
- Donald made the cut in one of his last five entries to this event.
- Donald finished 58th when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Measuring 7,494 yards, TPC San Antonio (Oaks) is set up as a par-72 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on the PGA Tour have been played on courses with a shorter average distance of 7,309 yards.
- The average course Donald has played over the past year has been 256 yards shorter than the 7,494 yards TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Luke Donald 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-71 (-1)||$19,522|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-71-67-68 (-10)||$118,950|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-72||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||71-68-70-72 (-6)||$29,195|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-73-69||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||68-65-67-68 (-12)||$49,250|
Donald’s last tournament appearance, his 16th-place finish in the Valspar Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from