In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Donald from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows are based off odds valid as of June 3, 2022 at 7:26 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Luke Donald odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Donald’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Donald has an average finish of 29th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Donald has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of even par over his last five tournaments.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Donald at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Donald has average finish of 39th at this event in three trips, including a personal best 21st-place.
- Donald has made the cut in two of his last three trips to this tournament.
- Donald finished 21st when he last played this event in 2022.
- He finished one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
- He’ll be making his fifth appearance at Muirfield Village Golf Club since 2015.
- Donald has an average finish of 39th in his recent stops at this course.
- Donald qualified for the weekend in two of his last four trips to this course.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,289 yards, which is 244 yards shorter than the 7,533-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- The average course Donald has played over the past year has been 285 yards shorter than the 7,533 yards Muirfield Village Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Luke Donald 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||21||70 (-2)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||69-69-71-73 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||69-71||-0.62||3.030||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||71-68-75-67 (+1)||1.684||-7.336||$69,150|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||MC||75-71||-4.932||-4.498||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||56||70-69-76-68 (-1)||-3.128||4.592||$18,480|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||58||71-70-71-75 (-1)||2.744||0.236||$19,522|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||68-71-67-68 (-10)||-1.076||8.716||$118,950|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||MC||73-72||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||72-72||1.859||-3.012||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-71||-0.780||-0.387||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||42||71-68-70-72 (-6)||1.505||0.446||$29,195|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||70-73-69||-2.412||-0.896||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||68-65-67-68 (-12)||1.781||1.902||$49,250|
Donald’s last tournament appearance, his 40th-place finish in the Charles Schwab Challenge, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from