Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks play the Oklahoma City Thunder on Monday. Here’s how Doncic’s performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Luka Doncic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Doncic has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Doncic’s 28.6 points per game average is 1.1 points higher than Monday’s over/under.
- In 48.7% of his matchups this season (19 of 39 games) Doncic has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Doncic’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (29.5 points) by 0.9 points.
- Doncic has hit the points over in only 16 of 36 opportunities (44.4%).
- Doncic has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (29.5 points) in just 41% of his matchups (16 out of 39 games).
- The Thunder’s opponents are racking up 112.0 points per game, which is the 14th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Doncic has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 36 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Doncic’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 46.0, which is 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (43.5).
- In 56.4% of his games (22 out of 39) Doncic has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Monday’s game.
- Doncic’s PRA average (46.0) is 1.6 lower than his average prop bet over/under (47.6).
- In just 17 out of 36 chances this season (47.2%), Doncic has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 48.7% of his matchups this year (19 of 39 games), Doncic covered his average PRA over/under (47.6).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Thunder
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from