Luka Doncic has multiple prop bets set for the contest against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Doncic’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Luka Doncic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Doncic has played in 51 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 45 of them.
- Doncic has put up 28.6 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.1 points greater than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 23 times this season (out of 51 total games — 45.1%) Doncic has scored more than 28.5 points.
- The average points prop for Doncic this season is 29.4, 0.8 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Doncic has hit the points over in just 44.4% of his opportunities (20 of 45 chances).
- Doncic’s season-long points prop bet average is 29.4 points, a figure he’s covered just 20 out of 51 contests (39.2%).
- The Pistons’ opponents are scoring 111.3 points per game, which is the 17th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Doncic has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 45 times this season.
- Doncic has averaged 45.2 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.7 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (43.5).
- In 27 of 51 games (52.9%) Doncic has hit the over on his PRA prop bet total in Wednesday’s game.
- Doncic has a season-long PRA average (45.2) that’s 1.9 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (47.1).
- Doncic has gone over his PRA prop bets just 44.4% of the time this year (20 of 45 opportunities).
- In only 23 of 51 contests this year (45.1%) Doncic covered his average PRA over/under (47.1).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Pistons
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from