Luka Doncic will take the court on Friday when his Dallas Mavericks match up against the Indiana Pacers. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Doncic’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Luka Doncic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Doncic has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Doncic’s 28.6 points per game average is 0.9 points less than Friday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 39 total games — 41%) Doncic has scored more than 29.5 points.
- The average points prop for Doncic this season is 29.5, 0.9 points greater his scoring average on the season.
- Doncic has gone over the point total in only 44.4% of his opportunities (16 of 36 chances).
- Doncic’s season-long points prop bet average is 29.5 points, a figure he’s covered only 16 out of 39 games (41%).
- Teams are scoring 113.2 points per game against the Pacers this season, the 10th-most given up by a squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Doncic has had a prop bet set for assists in 36 of 39 total games this season.
- Doncic has averaged 9.1 assists per game, 0.4 fewer than Friday’s assist over/under (9.5).
- Doncic has collected more than 9.5 assists in 15 out of 39 games this season (38.5%).
- Doncic has averaged 0.1 fewer assists per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 9.2.
- In only 14 out of 36 games (38.9%), Doncic has gone over his assist prop bet totals.
- In just 38.5% of Doncic’s contests (15 out of 39) he’s dished out more than 9.2 assists (his average assist prop bet total this season).
- Teams are compiling 26.0 assists per game against the Pacers this season, the sixth-most allowed by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Doncic vs the Pacers
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from