Luka Doncic has several prop bets set for the contest against the Boston Celtics on Wednesday. Here are the insights you need to know for Doncic’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Luka Doncic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Doncic has had a points prop bet set in 37 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Doncic has scored 28.5 points per game in the 2020-21 season, equal to Wednesday’s points prop total.
- 17 times this season (out of 40 total games — 42.5%) Doncic has scored more than 28.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Doncic in 2020-21 is 29.4, 0.9 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Doncic has gone over the point total in just 43.2% of his opportunities (16 of 37 chances).
- Doncic’s season-long points prop bet average is 29.4 points, a figure he’s covered only 16 out of 40 contests (40%).
- The Celtics’ opponents are scoring 111.3 points per game, which is the 16th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Doncic has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 37 times this season.
- Doncic has averaged 45.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (44.5).
- In 21 of 40 games (52.5%) Doncic has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Doncic has a season-long PRA average (45.6) that’s 1.9 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (47.5).
- Doncic has gone over his PRA prop bets just 45.9% of the time this year (17 of 37 opportunities).
- In only 19 of 40 contests this season (47.5%) Doncic covered his average PRA over/under (47.5).
Last 10 Games
Doncic vs the Celtics
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Celtics
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from