Luka Doncic will hope to make a difference for the Dallas Mavericks in the 2022 NBA Playoffs when they square off against the Golden State Warriors at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday. Doncic is tops on his team in points (28.4), rebounds (9.1) and assists (8.7) per contest, shooting 45.7% from the floor and 35.3% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per game. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Dončić’s props, we take a look at all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Luka Dončić Prop Bets (May 24)
Dončić Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Dončić’s 28.4 points per game average is 6.1 less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- Through 98 games this season, Doncic has scored more than 34.5 points 18 times.
- Doncic has gone up against a points prop bet in 78 games this season, and he’s exceeded the total 39 times.
- Dončić has made 3.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (3.5).
- Doncic has 32 games this season with more than 3.5 made treys.
- Conceding 105.5 points per contest, the Warriors are the fourth-ranked team in the league on defense.
Dončić Vs Warriors
Bet On Mavericks Vs Warriors
Powered By Data Skrive using data from