The Dallas Mavericks and Luka Doncic will take the court against the Portland Trail Blazers at 8:30 PM ET on Friday. Doncic paces his team in points (28.3), rebounds (9.1) and assists (8.8) per game, shooting 45.5% from the field and 34.9% from downtown with 3.0 made 3-pointers per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.5 blocked shots.
In this article, we take a look at all of Dončić’s prop bets set for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Luka Dončić Prop Bets (April 8)
Dončić Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Dončić’s 28.3 points per game average is 0.8 points higher than Friday’s over/under.
- Through 80 games this season, Doncic has scored more than 27.5 points 29 times.
- So far this season, Doncic is 31-for-62 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Dončić has averaged 3.0 made three-pointers per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Doncic has 24 games this season with more than 3.5 made three pointers.
- The Trail Blazers are the 27th-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 115.0 points per game.
Dončić Vs Trail Blazers
Bet On Mavericks Vs Trail Blazers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from