The Dallas Mavericks, including Luka Doncic, take on the Utah Jazz at 7:30 PM ET on Sunday. Doncic paces his squad in points (27.8), rebounds (9.1) and assists (8.5) per contest, shooting 45.2% from the field and 34.7% from downtown with 3.0 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he averages 1.2 steals and 0.5 blocks.
With prop bets available for Dončić in this outing, let’s take a look at the stats and trends to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Luka Dončić Prop Bets (March 27)
Dončić Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 28.5-point total set for Dončić on Sunday is 0.7 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Doncic has put up more than 28.5 points 21 times this season (through 74 games).
- Doncic has gone up against a points prop bet in 57 games this season, and he’s gone over 26 times.
- Dončić has made 3.0 three-pointers per game, 0.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (3.5).
- Doncic has 21 games this season with more than 3.5 made three pointers.
- The Jazz concede 107.5 points per game, 10th-ranked in the league.
Dončić Vs Jazz
Bet On Mavericks Vs Jazz
Powered By Data Skrive using data from