Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks will be facing the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Doncic paces his team in points (28.2), rebounds (9.3) and assists (8.6) per contest, shooting 45.5% from the field and 34.1% from beyond the arc with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest. At the other end, he delivers 1.2 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
If you’re looking to place a bet on Dončić’s props, we dig into all of his set ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Luka Dončić Prop Bets (March 18)
Dončić Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 30.5-point total set for Dončić on Friday is 2.3 more points than his per-game scoring average.
- Doncic’s point total has exceeded 30.5 points 18 times in the 69 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Doncic is 25-for-53 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Dončić has made 2.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 fewer than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Doncic has finished 19 games this season with more than 3.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the 76ers are seventh in the league, conceding 106.8 points per game.
Dončić Vs 76ers
Bet On Mavericks Vs 76ers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from