Luka Doncic has several prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his Dallas Mavericks and the San Antonio Spurs. Here’s a deep dive into his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Spurs.
Luka Doncic Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Doncic has played in 32 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 29 of them.
- Doncic has recorded 28.6 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.1 points greater than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 14 times this season (out of 32 total games — 43.8%) Doncic has scored more than 28.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Doncic this season is 29.6, 1.0 point greater his scoring average on the season.
- Doncic has hit the points over in just 44.8% of his opportunities (13 of 29 chances).
- Doncic’s season-long points prop bet average is 29.6 points, a figure he’s covered only 13 out of 32 games (40.6%).
- Opponents of the Spurs have put up 110.9 points per game this season, the 21st-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Doncic has had a prop bet set for assists in 29 of 32 total games this season.
- Doncic’s season-long assist average — 9.0 per game — is 0.5 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist prop bet total (8.5).
- In 16 out of 32 games this season (50%) Doncic has collected more than 8.5 assists.
- Doncic’s per-game assist average (9.0) is 0.1 less than his average assist prop bet total (9.1).
- In only 37.9% of his contests (11 out of 29), Doncic has covered his assist prop bet over/unders.
- Doncic has recorded 9.1 or more assists (his average assist prop total) in only 12 of 32 of his contests (37.5%).
- Teams are dishing out 24.6 assists per game against the Spurs this season, the 17th-most given up by a squad.
Last 10 Games
Doncic vs the Spurs
Bet on the Mavericks vs the Spurs
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from