Luguentz Dort will take the court for the Oklahoma City Thunder when they play the Boston Celtics at 7:30 PM ET on Saturday. Dort puts up 16.6 points, 4.5 rebounds and 1.8 assists per game. At the other end, he posts 0.8 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
In this article, we dig into all of Dort’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Luguentz Dort Prop Bets (November 20)
Dort Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.5-point total set for Dort on Saturday is 1.1 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 15 games he’s appeared in this season, Dort’s point total has gone over 15.5 points seven times.
- Dort has hit the over five times on a points prop this season (in 13 tries).
- Dort has made 2.0 three pointers per game, 0.5 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Dort has made more than 1.5 threes in eight games this season.
- Defensively, the Celtics are ranked 16th in the league, conceding 106.5 points per game.
Dort Vs Celtics (2020-21)
Bet On Thunder Vs Celtics
Powered By Data Skrive using data from