Lucas Glover hasodds to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his last event here, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic, and finished 41st. The field will chase the title of champion, currently held by Cameron Davis, when action begins July 28-31 in Detroit, Michigan.
The betting trends in the article below use the latest odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:24 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Lucas Glover odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Glover’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Glover has an average finish of 65th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Glover has not been in the hunt in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of +6 in his last five events.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Glover at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Glover has an average finish of 31st with a personal best of finish of 21st at this tournament.
- Glover has made the cut in each of his last two trips to this event.
- Glover finished 41st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He carded one round score that was among the 10 best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- Detroit Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of -11 recently, which is lower than the Tour scoring average of -4 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Glover has played over the past year has been 93 yards shorter than the 7,340 yards Detroit Golf Club will measure for this event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -11.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lucas Glover 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||75-72||-0.114||-4.324||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||75-72||–||–||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||74-66||-0.330||-5.08||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||70||70-68-75-72 (+5)||3.768||-4.180||$17,098|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||60||75-70-77-73 (+7)||1.296||-10.472||$26,640|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||40||70-67-70-75 (+2)||–||–||$30,660|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||23||75-69-68-70 (+2)||5.536||-14.204||$129,768|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-73||-7.602||-1.224||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||68-71-68-73 (-4)||4.284||5.180||$21,360|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||72-76-72-73 (+5)||5.36||1.972||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-66-73-71 (-7)||9.996||-7.016||$92,606|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74||-0.220||-1.421||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||74||74-72-77-81 (+16)||-7.220||-0.600||$23,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||69-72-74-67 (+2)||3.994||-0.798||$43,133|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||37||73-65-70-70 (-6)||4.076||-1.168||$40,590|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-76-68||-3.216||-2.484||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||66-69-69-73 (-11)||-1.017||0.219||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||5||67-66-64-65 (-18)||9.433||0.250||$289,688|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||35||74-69-70-69 (-10)||-1.223||-7.908||$103,500|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from