Below you’ll find stats and insights about Glover from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the article below reference odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Lucas Glover odds for the RBC Heritage
Glover’s recent form
- Glover will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five appearances, Glover has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- Glover has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +3 in his last five events.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Glover at the RBC Heritage
- In his last six trips to this event, Glover has an average finishing position of 28th.
- Glover has made the cut five times in his last six entries to the event.
- Glover finished 23rd on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He finished two rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,308 yards, which is 187 yards longer than the 7,121-yard par 71 for this week’s event.
- The average course Glover has played over the past year has been 155 yards longer than the 7,121 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lucas Glover 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||23||68-71 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||30||72-76-72-73 (+5)||5.36||1.972||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||18||71-66-73-71 (-7)||9.996||-7.016||$92,606|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74||-0.220||-1.421||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||74||74-72-77-81 (+16)||-7.220||-0.600||$23,400|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||30||69-72-74-67 (+2)||3.994||-0.798||$43,133|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||37||73-65-70-70 (-6)||4.076||-1.168||$40,590|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||75-76-68||-3.216||-2.484||$0|
|January 20-24||The American Express||33||66-69-69-73 (-11)||–||–||$39,683|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||5||67-66-64-65 (-18)||9.433||0.250||$289,688|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||35||74-69-70-69 (-10)||-1.223||-7.908||$103,500|
Glover’s 30th-place finish in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from