Lucas Glover, who took fourth in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) April 1- 4 in his last tournament action, heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +8000 odds to win.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lucas Glover odds for the RBC Heritage
Glover’s recent form
- Glover has qualified for the weekend in five straight events.
- Glover has finished in the top five in one of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Glover has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Glover at the RBC Heritage
- Glover has one top-20 finish in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 27th.
- Glover has made the cut in five of his last six trips to this tournament.
- Glover last played this event in 2020 and finished 21st. He carded four rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Harbour Town Golf Links measures 7,099 yards for this tournament, 199 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,298).
- Players have recorded 69.95 strokes per round and an average score of -5.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a slightly higher scoring average of -4.1.
- Glover will take to the 7,099-yard course this week at Harbour Town Golf Links after having played courses with an average length of 7,275 yards over the past year.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5.3. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Lucas Glover 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||4||73-67-70-66 (-12)||$377,300|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||19||71-66-69-71 (-3)||$82,950|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||48||75-69-72-71 (-1)||$38,036|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||66||72-74-72-77 (+7)||$19,716|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||39||68-69-73-72 (-6)||$10,962|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-76||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||58||72-63-74-71 (-4)||$16,425|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||42||68-72-75-72 (-1)||$25,875|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||71-73||$0|
Check out all the details from Glover’s fourth-place finish in his last tournament appearance, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from